注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 545|回复: 0

[技巧] 吸引女孩的必备故事十个要素

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-6-23 18:53:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  10 Ways to Tell a Great Story  

Building attraction is NOT about approaching a woman, saying a few lines and instantly seducing her. Instead it’s about knowing how to demonstrate higher value then using it to make girls attracted to you.

想要吸引女孩们的注意,不单是接近她们,说随意说几句话就能成功。相反的,展示你的高度繁衍价值,然后利用其让女孩们对你感兴趣,才是你该知道的。

That’s why it’s important to understand WHAT makes women attracted to guys and HOW use this information to instantly build sexual chemistry with a girl you’ve just met.

这就是为什么你必须要了解,什么才是把妹达人吸引辣妹的地方,对于你遇到的女孩们,读出这些必备的信息,帮助你谱出性的化学反应。

The good news is there is a great technique you can use to show ALL your positive qualities WITHOUT a woman noticing what you’re doing.

好消息是我们有一个超棒的方法,直接让你表明你的正向价值,辣妹们根本不会发觉你在做什么。

It can be done by telling a good STORY.

我们可以透过讲一个很棒的故事,达成上面的效果。

Out of all your PUA routines, the stories you use can be AS important as your openers. If you know the RIGHT way to tell them, you’ll have an unfair advantage over other guys.

丢掉你所有的把妹惯例,讲故事的重要性几乎就跟开场白一样。如果你透过正确的方法讲故事,你的优势将会比其他把妹者多出许多。

So what makes a good story?

但是怎么才能讲的一口好故事?

Well a quality story has many elements. Unlike the stories you tell your friends and family, you MUST concentrate on specific things in order to demonstrate high status.

优质的故事由许多元素组成。不像你诉说给你朋友、家人的故事那样,你必须专注在你想展现的高价值事物上。

That’s why I’ve decided to list my 10 part “foolproof” system for creating stories that’ll attract women.

我决定列出十大极为简单的方法,让你也能说出吸引女孩的故事。

Element #1- Keep it simple stupid

元素1:简单就对了(Keep it simple stupid)

When you tell stories, you must stick to the old adage- K.I.S.S. (Keep it simple stupid)

当你说故事时,你必须谨记一个古老的谚语K.I.S.S(Keep it simple stupid)

The usual venues for meeting women can be loud and crowded. Furthermore, girls in bars/clubs have short attention spans. All of these factors combine to create an environment that makes it hard to tell a story.

通常遇到女孩们的场合都很吵闹。而且女孩在酒吧或俱乐部里,只有很短时间的注意力。这写因素加起来,会创造一个很难讲故事的环境

So the first thing to know about a story is to keep it short and to the point. (No longer then 1-2 minutes.) If it’s longer then a few minutes, then you have to edit it and ONLY keep the parts that are important.

所以第一件事就是,故事尽量短而且说到重点(不超过1-2分钟)如果说超过好几分钟,你必须修改到只留重要的部分。

Element #2- Use good material

元素2:利用好素材

The next element is easy. You have to make sure you use material which can be interesting to most women. (In other words, don’t tell anything that’ll offend or bore anybody)

接下来就很简单了。你必须确定你使用会让女孩感兴趣的素材(顺便一题,别用任何人身攻击或令人讨厌的字眼)

Specifically, girls like hear about drama, adventure and anything humor humorous. So do yourself a favor and concentrate your stories on these specific topics.

女孩特别喜欢戏剧、冒险与幽默的故事。所以将你的故事融入这些主题里。

Element #3- Demonstrate higher status

元素3:展示较高的身份地位

As I mentioned at the beginning of this post, a story should be told in a way which demonstrates YOUR high status. Any material you use has to briefly touch on the SPECIFIC qualities that women love about guys.

这篇文章的开头有说,故事必须展示你的高身份地位,你可以使用任何素材来简洁提及,这些女孩们爱听的特殊才能。

For instance, here are some qualities you should focus on:

举例来说,下面有些才能你必须注意:

Preselected by women

Leadership within your peer group

An ability to take action

Bravery in tough situations

An adventurous and fun lifestyle

Loyalty to your friends

1.被女孩们预选

2.同侪中领导地位

3.冒险能力

4.如何勇敢面对困境

5.冒险、有趣的生活

6.对朋友有情有义

Element #4- Be indirect NOT direct

元素4:间接优于直接

Now when I mention how it’s important to demonstrate high status in your story, I don’t mean you should start bragging about yourself. Instead you should use your storytelling to INDIRECTLY mention your positive qualities.

现在说到利用说故事如何展示你的高价值,这并不表示你应该自夸。相反的,你应该利用说故事时,间接的说出你的正向价值。

The best way to do this is to use language that vaguely demonstrates your positive qualities.

最好的方法就是利用语言来暗地展示你的高价值。

For instance, let’s pretend that you want to demonstrate that you’re “pre-selected” by attractive women.

举个例子,我们先假装展示,你是个常被辣妹预选的人。

You would NOT want to say something like:

你绝对不想说出这种话:

“I have an ex-girlfriend who is model. In fact, I date LOTS of models. Anyway, I was hanging out with her at a photo shoot one day…”

“我有个模特儿前女友。其实我跟无数的模特儿约过会。有天我们去拍了大头贴….”.

Instead you want to something like this

相反的,你比较想说出像这样的话:

“So get this, the other day I was hanging out with my ex at her photo shoot, when craziest thing happened…”

“你看,有一天我跟我的前女友拍了张大头贴,然后奇怪的事发生了….”

As you can see both statements say the same thing. But the later reveals that you often hang out AND date attractive women in a way that does NOT appear to be bragging.

都在说同样的事情,你可以看看两种说法的差别。后面的说法显现出你的经历,跟诱人的女人出门,而且不会让你看起来像在自吹自擂。

Element #5- Hook them in

元素5:钩她进来

With every story, there will be ONE element that stands out from the other facts. In short, this will be part that HOOKS the listener in.

所有的故事,都有一个需要凸显的重点。总而言之,就是把听者钩进你的生活里。

The hook should be a little nugget of information which is something out of the ordinary that people wouldn’t ordinarily hear during a conversation.

钩子必须是个少见的地点,平常人不会在一般对话里听到的。

When you’re telling the story, the hook should be a statement during the first few sentences that’ll attract her attention and make her wonder where you’re going to go with it.

当你讲故事时,钩子必须在第一个对话就下钩,吸引她的注意,并且让他期待你可能会带他一起去。

Element #6- The opening statement

元素6:开场方式

Just like your opener, the first thing you say will set the WHOLE tone of the story.

就像开场白一样,你必须先决定整个故事的语调。

When you first approach a group you should project fun and energy with your body language. This also the case when you tell stories to a group.

当你开始接近一群人时,你应该计划好有趣与充满活力的肢体语言。这也是你在对一群人说故事时要注意的一部份。

When you start a story, you must begin with a high level of energy and fun, THEN give a statement that is congruent to what you’re saying.

当你开始接近一群人时,你应该计划好有趣与充满活力的肢体语言。这也是你在对一群人说故事时要注意的一部份。

For instance, you start with something like:

举例来说,你应该用这种方使开场:

“Holy crap, the weirdest thing happened to me yesterday…”

“好奇怪,昨天我发生一件不可思议的事……”

Element #7- Create conversation threads

元素7:建立对话脉络

A good story can set up HOURS of conversation topics. If told properly, it should reveal a lot of facts about your personality and background without sounding like you’re bragging.

一个好的故事可以为一个小时的对话铺陈。如果说的恰当,故事会展现出你的个性与背景,而不用你自夸。

That’s why it’s important to be a little vague and mysterious about what you’re revealing. Instead of coming out and telling things about yourself, you should introduce certain topics in a way that’ll naturally arise some curiosity from your audience.

重点是要展现出一点朦胧与神秘感。相反的直接说出关于你的事迹,你必须要提出证据,自然而然的女孩们会有点不耐烦。

For instance, you could say statements like:

举些例子,你可以这样说:

“So whenever I drive my car, I get the weirdest looks…” [Why is it weird looking]

“Fortunately because of my job, I can do stuff at a moments notice…” [What type of job do you have]

“Ever since my childhood, I’ve had this protective streak about women…” [What happened to make you this way]

1.“每当我开车的时候,我都会看起来很奇怪….” [为什么会看起来很奇怪?]

2.“我比别人幸运的是,我的工作可以让我有时间作我自己的事…..” [你从事什么行业?]

3.“从小时候起,我就对女人有戒心….” [你发生了什么事?]

Element #8- Learn to tell a story

元素8:学着讲故事

In order to tell a good story, you should think of it as comedy routine. Just think of your favorite comedians. They probably ALL get laughs not through WHAT they’re saying, but more about HOW they do it.

为了讲一口好故事,你必须为故事加添喜感。想想你最爱的搞笑艺人。他们让大家哄堂大笑时,可能不是因为他说了什么,大多时候是因为他们做了什么。

To tell a good story, you have to learn how to pace and deliver the crucial elements. Often, it’s not about what you’re saying, it’s about how you deliver it.

为了讲一口好故事,你应该学习如何传递这个重要的元素。通常并不在于你说了什么,而是你怎么将讯息传达给听众。

Element #9- The payoff

元素9:结语

A good story will always have a payoff. This is basically a statement that is similar to a “punch line” or at least indicates a conclusion.

每个故事都会有结语。这是最基本的内容,可以说是”经典句”或是最后的结尾。

While you don’t have to ALWAYS go for a big laugh, the payoff should let the group know that you’re done with the story

然而你不需要每次都惹的哄堂大笑,结语只要让大家知道,你已经讲完故事就好了。

For instance, one of my favorite stories ends with:

举个例子,我最喜欢的故事结尾之一是:

“And that’s why I’ll NEVER drink tequila during a pub crawl!” [Trust me, this particular story ALWAYS gets a good laugh]

“这就是为什么我在酒吧串门子时,从来不喝龙舌兰的原因” [相信我,这句经常让人发笑]

Element #10- Practice, practice, practice!

元素10:练习、练习、再练习

You will NOT tell a good story if you haven’t perfected ALL the details. That’s why it’s important to practice it till you know it cold!

你如果没有完美的运用这些细节,你将不会讲的一口好故事。实际去练习,你才能掌握热度!

A great illustration of this element can be found in the classic movie- Reservoir Dogs. In one scene, Mr. Orange practices telling a story that’ll be used when he’s talking to criminals.

你可以在 Reservoir Dogs 的经典影片里看到详细图解。其中一幕是Mr. Orange练习,一个他对罪犯说的故事。

In a particular memorable scene, Mr. Blonde, spends hours on a rooftop practicing every little detail of the story. It was only AFTER he practiced did he try to use it on a real audience.

我记得有一个场景,Mr. Blonde 耗了好几个小时在屋顶上,练习每一个故事的小细节。他在实际上场前,都会练习过才开始使用。

Well there you have it…

现在你知道方法了…..

Ten ways to tell the perfect story!

这十个方法让你讲出一口完美的故事

Remember that a good story contains many crucial elements. As a result, it’s important to sit down and create ones that use all the things I discussed in this post.

记得好的故事包含很多重要的元素。重点是坐下并写出一个拥有以上要素的故事。

If used properly during the rapport and attraction building stage of your approach, you’ll be able to demonstrate high status in a very unique way.

如果在交往时使用得当,就会一步一步建立你的吸引力,你就可以用最独特的方式,向女孩们展示你的高身份地位。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|心灵创富|上海现金流游戏    

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 15:36 , Processed in 0.064138 second(s), 26 queries .