注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 707|回复: 0

[技巧] 如何写出能真正展示高价值的故事

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-6-23 18:49:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  好吧,让我们来讲些你闻所未闻的事。展示高价值一定是你自己的故事。如果你想成功的把到妹并且让生活过得有滋味,你可以很简单的通过从你的经历中拼凑一个故事。

刚开始的时候使用灌装材料或者是编造故事是可行的。你可以学习通过将别人的故事改编,变成自己展示高价值的故事。但是这只能用来骗骗那些没涉世未深的黄毛丫头,一旦遇到有社会经验的女人,你就很容易让人觉察出来。

这几段很多是粗口,我就直接给出大意:想通过故事展示DhV就一定要用真实的故事。灌装材料或者是通过拿来主义编造的故事都行不通。

一些建议你可以放在DHV故事中(我虽然有很多,但是这几个是我最喜欢的)

价值:

你的DHV story必须要向人传达出你的个有很高价值的人,高价值背后是人内心的强大,他们相当的自信于是他们对自己更加的尊重,更重要的是他们尊重自己的时间。如果你是一个高价值的男人,你需要熟知的便是:你的时间非常的宝贵,她必须通过努力来争取和你在一起的时间。作为一个又高价值的人,大家对你的期望也就更高。对那些不出色的人你不能老是对他们宽容。你要求其他人来传递你的价值。如果唐纳德·杜普给你5000美金让你帮他洗车,他希望他的车一尘不染,如果你告诉他去死吧,他就把你解雇解雇了。(这一句话的意思好像让你在故事中说这样的话展示价值。粗口太多了,有几个位置翻译的不太好,高手指点)

选择:

你有多种的选择方式,你的时间确实有限的。举个例子:你有400$(价值),你可以用它去看一场新的电影或者是去买一件漂亮的羽绒服。你有吸引女人的能力,你可以花时间和一个欧巴桑在一起,也可以选择和每月最佳玩伴咱一起。这是你的选择,但是你的时间有限。如果那个欧巴桑想和你在一起,那么她就得展示比每月最佳玩伴女郎更高的价值。总结一下,你有无限的需求者(女人),但是你并没有无限资源(时间和精力)。把这点加在你的故事中,你就会事半功倍。

我想在这里涉及下性话题。因为这能向女人传达你是个很性感的人。我在这方面举不出例子,因为我感觉我使用的时候完全是潜意识使用的。很难用言语表达。其中要注意的是,在做这些的时候要进挪(作者在这里的意思好像就是讲故事时候要跟她调情并且要进挪)。当你跟女人聊到性方面的话题的时候一定也要有自信。可能我会绞尽脑汁,写一点关于这方面的话题。

健康和行动力

没人希望和一个病秧子在一起,事实上没有人希望周围有胖子存在。健康很神奇的东西,他象征这生存与繁殖的能力。长话短说:在去塑造保持完美的身材方面,作为一个男人你别找任何借口。即使你在轮椅上你也要锻炼自己的手臂,或作一些别的事情。去游泳,保持完美身材。谈到手臂我想起我一个同伴,他只有一只手但是却能去做那该死的三项全能。别问我他是如何做的,如果你能权力的投入,没有什么是不能实现的。女人喜欢健康强壮的男人。

风趣和赚钱的能力

这是我最喜欢的,我在这方面很厉害。但是这也并不是你弱势的方面。你必须学会养活家人。我把这些和S和R价值理论区分开,因为这对于女人比起生理方面的更现实。如果他看到你很健康他就会被你吸引。如果他知道你学习法律或者他知道你马上毕业并且成为一个医生。她意识上就会帮你完成剩下的部分(翻过来追求你并且和你结合)

财富(只能占你故事10%)

我不想涉及太多关于这方面的话题,因为这是有点拜金的。在事实上这的确能显示你的价值,毋庸置疑的。如果你穿着Dolce & Gabbana的T恤,这显示出你很有钱。如果你有非常漂亮的车子或者是房子,这显示你很有地位。这会对你把妹有帮助么?这不是你想要的约会。女人会很高兴自己带这个钱包。用这个来补偿他其他方面价值的不足。事实上根本没必要去买那些东西。如果可以的话,一个男人有一个辆车(不能是破车),一座房子(贷款买的)漂亮的西服(中档次的)几件时髦的T恤(循环使用就行)。但是千万不要弄一堆贵重的物件,这样以后你也有机会去吹嘘。

hi,你是不是从中学到了什么。

在更深入的学习之前,我想和大家分享一句很有哲理的话(这是我一个非常富有的PUA朋友告诉我的)

“女人不喜欢品味过程,他们需要的是结果(她们喜欢不劳而获)”

当你写故事之前,好好想一想这句话。

下面是我关于这篇文章的实际操作部分:

拿出笔,笔记本或者用你的电脑:

在纸中间写下价值,在下面列出你认为能吸引女孩的价值。一定要确保他们是社会价值(别想用什么选择 健康和行动力,幽默感这些来蒙混过关,记住一定要明确,要深入)

我的例子:

价值和社会价值

1.有很多朋友

2.认识有影响力或者有威望的人

3.去有趣的地方(如:旅游)

4.有个很和谐的家庭

5.有一些好习惯

6.有一些爱好(如音乐,艺术之类的)

7.能说多种语言

8.穿着优雅,给人干干净净的感觉

选择

1.在过去我有很多女友

2.现在我有很多的女友

3.不把注意力集中在一个女人的身上

4.生活中充满美丽的女人

5.诸如此类。。

健康与活动力

1.运动

2.苗条的体型(通常能让人看的出来的)

3.一些有趣的:比如排球,跳伞,划水之类

4.旅游

5.徒步旅行

6.野营

精明和有趣

1.掌握很多技能

2.能修理你的车和修补房子

3.能指出工作原理或者起码知道怎么回事

4.有赚钱的潜质

5.有自己的事业

6.读书

7.学习无止境

财富(别列举的太多)

1.车

2.房子

3.漂亮的衣服

别抄袭我的列表,你懒得出奇了,做出你自己的列表,我只是了你一个示范。

拥有这张列表以后你就可以开始以下的事情了:把它揉成团然后扔进垃圾桶,从新开始或者是继续想几个故事去显示你的价值(如果你选择前者却还没重新开始,那么你继续读下去还有什么意思呢?)

让我们来探讨下DHV是多么的犀利

我想告诉你,我解释下DHV是怎么在女生的大脑中产生刺激的。它能更进一步开启女人的那个情感开关,并让你得手。

有一天我开着我的车,我朋友对我说:走啊,这周末去郊游啊。>>DhV>>在“开着我的车”“我的朋友”“我朋友邀请我”“去郊游”这些话语都能展现出来(你涉及到,技能,社会价值,活动性)

上个夏天我和我女朋友Ashley去Cedar Point(以过山车为主题的公园)。我在前面开车,旁边是我的女朋友Ashley。后面是安娜和乔治...她们很高兴的都快要喊起来了。>>>>DHV>>>>在生命中你拥有女人,你有朋友,你的朋友他们也是成功人士,在他们的人生中也有女人。你很幽默而且你是主导(你开车)(同上:社会价值,选择女人,健康)

其他例子:略。。

事实上你感觉这鞋例子很棒因为他展示了我的价值。其实不然,这会给人你在吹嘘的感觉如果你在你的故事中夹杂些幽默,或者有趣的事情,这会让女人觉得非常自然。你需要练习你传递DHV的方式。

我还要声明一遍:关键之处不是故事多么精彩,而是你dhv的传递(和你的肢体语言的传递)

总的经验来说:你在故事中越想夸大和提高自己,你传递的越少。好好想想看吧,这是个有点挑战性的句子。

(你谈你周围圈子的人物的价值,其实也反映你的价值);例如“我喜欢平常的地方,我几乎都不知道夜店在哪平时生活很无聊就是和朋友喝大酒”想想这些声音能多么的无聊?你能通过这些向辣妹传递什么?当你谈起你的朋友jack在那些普通场所发生什么的时候,你能用一种没什么大不了的口气说么?你必须要转变了。如果你想在你喜欢的地方有社交认证,你必须描绘出这个地方并且说出为什么你对这里情有独钟。如果你在高中时候喜欢踢球,你必须说出这让你感觉怎样?如果你有一份非常厉害的工作,别告诉他你每个月能赚多少,告诉他发生在你工作时候有趣的事情,更别告诉他你在哪里工作。

一些关键的想法:

1.谈论财富这就是在炫耀。别做这些,永远不要做

2.谈论你女朋友时很骄傲的样子这也是不对的。别谈论她,谈论你怎样对待他。开始这会让女人们嫉妒,然后一直困扰着她。

3.谈论你的幽默和你的能力也是在炫耀。告诉她你帮你你的朋友修补屋顶

4.谈论你的健康和行动这是你可以值得骄傲的地方。这是你唯一能安全的谈论的事物。当然用“你知道么我能在7分钟之内跑1公里”这种方式不能很好的展示DHV,你可以告诉他你刚刚取得了商业区健身的资格,她会对你进行核实的,这并不遭。别像Ron Burgundy那样说:“1001,1002 嗨你听见我差数了么,我做了1000多个仰卧起坐”哦,no永远不要那么做。这太别扭了。

5.谈论你喜欢的活动(或者你曾经做过的活动)。问她“你原来冲过浪么”告诉他这样的故事。别像吹牛你叔叔有喷气式飞机和游艇正停泊在海湾地区。如果你这么做了,当她好奇想看的时候,你拿谁的游艇给你看呢?

还有一些小技巧帮助你写DHV故事:

写下你的目标和雄心:为了完成你的目标你现在正做些什么?

写下你有趣的经历。

写下你原来对前女朋友做下的糗事。如果你没有前女友,就写你对你最亲密的女性朋友做下的事。写下一些关于女人你做了那些事。

写下你运动情况:包括你为什么做这些运动?这给你带来什么感受?越有竞争性的运动,越能给你增加DHV

写下你最酷的技能:比如做些杂务,修理工。我在这里显得有点像拿破仑了...但神奇的是当女人看你修理东西的时候甚至会高潮。当我在修理我的公寓的时候,我前女友总是偷偷的看着我,因为她对这个太来电了。

写下你的社交价值:列出你认识的人,你最酷的朋友,女朋友们,保镖,投资商,酒吧老板,俱乐部老板诸如此类..讲一些关于他们的故事。你看起来是在帮他们展示高价值,其实确实在帮你展示高价值,因为你也是他们圈子中的以人。如果你没有这些朋友,那么赶紧去看我的建立社交认证里的第一部分。

无论如何我不打算告诉你怎么构思你的故事,但是我会给你些提示?

如果你在10秒之内没有引起她的兴趣那就放弃吧

如何才能吸引到他的注意呢

用这样的语句开头:

“在加拿大发生了意见最让我吃惊的事情”

“你不能想像我在最普通的地方学到了什么”

“我以后再也不和loery喝酒了”绝不..你绝对不想知道怎么回事。<<<在讲喝酒的故事时候要小心。确保是关于别人喝多了,行为举止像一个白痴之类的,然后你帮助他回家(在说“绝不”的时候,语气要强烈)

“告诉我你是怎么想的,我认为这太奇怪的”

别给她暗示你的故事很搞笑。这样会让你的故事对你的故事更期待。我一般告诉女孩我会给你将一个最难过的故事,然后我在故事中安排了不少笑料。她们会不笑个不停,自己都不能停止。这太厉害了,她们都不知道该做些什么才能停止发笑。

你说这些如果她们发笑就给她们点小赞扬,如果她们无动于衷,就给他们点打压。

赞扬:比如在说话的时候告诉她“你是个很好的聆听者”“我喜欢给你讲故事”诸如此类的话

打压:来块口香糖吧(你必须自己也吃一块,否则会很没礼貌)

停顿,停顿,更多的停顿,哪里?..这里!

学习下如何提高一个人的谈吐魅力。如果你会停顿的技巧的话那么你的谈吐会更有魅力。你的声音必须在最有意义的事情上提高然后停顿一会。一个意味深长的停顿,会给人制造悬念。

在你认为应该有逗号或者分号的位置来个停顿。在你打算令起一段的时候停顿的更久点。

变得有趣

学着让自己变得有趣,如果你的Dhv故事让女孩晃动她们的屁股,或者是让她们开怀大笑那样就听起来你不是在吹嘘。千万别讲笑话的时候自己笑出来。当她们笑的都哭出来的时候,瞅着她脸,并对她说“这一点都不好笑”。这太无敌了,我不是一个喜剧演员。但你是否记得Melvin Helitzer出的书《写作中幽默的秘密》。这是本非常好的书。这可能会你的胳膊毁了好几个月的,因为你想去弄明白每个笑话为什么好笑。

这就是我的所有建议。如果你有特别的问题可以来询问我。

想自己再加点什么东西?别那么做,如果你知道什么对你好...哈哈 开玩笑呢,我更希望你有自己的见解并和别人去分享。

另一件事:这就是我如何构思我的故事。我的朋友们喜欢我的故事。女友们会因为我的故事而高潮。你的故事...我不知道。你可以按着我讲的让女孩偷偷溜出来去找你。不停地审视你的跟女孩说话的方式和说话的内容。

可能你读完这些,然后40分钟以后就扔脑后去了,也可能你从中学到了些东西,我希望。

你可能学习这些并且深深爱上并且想给我点钱,哈哈,不过这我有点怀疑

祝你好运!

个人分析:通过故事展示高价值是一个非常有效的手段,因为他不受时间地点和道具的控制。不但在展示价值的同时还能很好的营造氛围,让mm加深对你了解,为j进入舒适感阶段做铺垫,弥补了你对mm构成了吸引但是和mm还有距离导致你不能更进一步开展攻势的遗憾。本人在通过故事展示高价值方面也是比较菜,所以翻译这篇帖子与大家分享,希望大家都有所提高。翻译了一天眼睛都花了#@!¥%!#!……!

Ok, let’s get something out of the way. DHV story must be YOUR story. If you want success with women you want to have enough shit going on in your life that you can easily come up with story from your adventures.

Canned and false DHV stories are great for getting you started. You learn how to create your own DHV stories by re-telling other people’s stories. It, sometimes, might even get you attraction, if girl is poorly calibrated. Most social girls, and people, in general, have knack for picking up on bullshit. We all know “that guy” who says he is all that (poorly structured attempt at DHV) but we always roll our eyes behind his back; “OMG! This guy is sooo full of shit!” You don’t want to be that guy.

I have no problem with using canned materials in order to get you started Eventually, you need to start working on your own shit and stop bitching about being called out, because, you’re using other people’s crap. The game is not fair, why don’t you cry about it?

Da Fun-da-mentals … of telling a true story….. true story it is!

Several concepts go into DHV story (among many others, but these are my favorites). Here they are:

VALUE:

Your DHV story has to, indirectly; convey that you are a person of high value. (High value socially that is) Psychology behind high value people is very simple, their self confidence is strong thus they respect themselves more, and, most importantly, they respect their time. So if you’re high value guy, what it boils down to: your time is valuable; so in order for her to spend time with you she would have to earn it. Also, as a high value guy, your expectation from other people is higher. Your tolerance threshold for bullshit is short. You require people to deliver you value and you don’t take any crap. If Donald Trump asked you to wash his car for $5,000, he would expect it to be spotless; and if you told him to go fuck a chicken, he’d tell you that “You’re Fired!”.

OPTIONS and CHOICES:

Your choices are multiple and your time is limited. Think about it this way: you have $400 (VALUE), you can spend it on new Digital Camera or you can buy a nice Leather coat. So let’s say you have attractive qualities woman like (VALUE), you can spend your time with Miss Ohio or you can spend your time with Playmate of the Month. It’s your choice, but your time is limited. Now, if Miss Ohio has little less value than Playmate, she’d have to qualify herself harder to get you. Again, what it really boils down to, that we have unlimited supply (girls) but limited resources (time and energy). Convey that in a story, you’ll make it half way.

I wanted to touch on SEXUALITY here, because, it’s important to convey to a girl that you’re a sexual person. I can point out few good posts about this, but I do it so naturally, it’s hard for me to explain. Partially, you do it with kino. You also should feel confident if you’re talking about sex. Maybe, I’ll pick my own brain and write a post about it.

HEALTH and ACTIVITY

Nobody wants to be around sick people. Fact! Nobody wants to be around fat boring people. Health, as it says in Magic Bullets, represents survival and replication ability. I am going to make it short: get in shape and stay active. As a man you should have NO EXCUSES! Even if you’re in a wheelchair, do exercises with your arms, do something! Go swimming, but stay in shape! Speaking of arms, my buddy has one arm, yet he managed to run a fucking triathlon. Don’t ask how he did it, with enough dedication, everything is possible. Women want healthy strong men.

WIT and ABILITY to BRING HOME THE DOUGH (read on)

This one is my favorite because, I shine in this. But this is not your nerdy side, not really. This is your ability to “know how to put food on your (family’s) table”. I wanted to separate this from S&R, because, I think this is more rational process (on her end) than biological. If she sees you’re healthy, she (subconsciously) is attracted to you. If she hears that you’re studying law or about to graduate and become a doctor, she will engage her conscious mind to help the whole leg spreading process.

Finally,

POSSESSIONS (should be 10% of your story)

I am not going to touch on this too much, because this is very gold-digging topic. In essence certain things symbolize higher value and there is no way around it. If you wear Dolce & Gabbana shirt, it shows you have money. If you have nice car, or a house, it shows you are set. Will it help you get chicks? Yeah, not the kinds you want to date. These girls are really good by spotting a zero with fat-wallet: guys who compensate their lack of other values. Basically, don’t go out, buying material shit. If anything, A MAN should have: A CAR (not a junker), A HOUSE (invest), A PET (lol, dog), A NICE SUIT OR TWO (class) and FEW TRENDY SHIRTS (in the loop). But don’t go get lots of expensive toys so you can brag about them later.

Oooohkay! How do we put all that shit together?

Before we go any further, I want to share a monumental wisdom (that my very successful, rich and natural pua friend told me).

“WOMEN DO NOT WANT WORK IN PROGRESS, THEY WANT FINISHED PRODUCTS!!!!”

Think about that for a second, before writing your story.

Ok, this is practical portion of my post:

Grab a pen, notepad, or your computer….

In the middle of the page write down VALUES! And under it list all the values that you think are attractive to girls. Make sure they are social values. (In other words, don’t include items that should go into “Option and Choices”, “Health and Activity”, and “Wit” categories. We’ll cover that later) Do for each portion (described above)

My example:

VALUES and SOCIAL VALUES

-Have many friends

-Know influential people

-Go Interesting Places (travel)

-Have close family

-Have hobbies (some might fall under “activities”)

-Have passions (for music, art, etc.)

-Speak various languages (can be valuable and falls in “Wit” category)

-Well dressed and groomed

OPTIONS and CHOICES

-Had many girlfriends in the past

-Have many girl friends

-Seeing more than one woman

-Attractive to many girls you meet

-Life filled with beautiful woman

-Etc.

HEALTH and ACTIVITY

-Play sport

-In shape (usually visual)

-Fun stuff you do, skiing, waterskiing, volleyball (not really sports but entertainment)

-Travel

-Hiking

-Camping (girls love hear camping stories)

-Foods you eat

SMARTS and WITS

-Know many skills

-Can fix your own car or house

-Can figure out how technology works or at least have understanding

-Have money earning potentials (going to college, being a manager, etc)

-Have your own business (that’s a whole category on it’s own)

-Read books

-Learn new things.

-…this list goes on and on

POSETIONS: (don’t concentrate on this much)

-Car

-House

-Nice clothes

Don’t steal this list, you lazy bastard, create your own list, with ITEMS THAT YOU DO. I gave you pretty generic list to give you an idea.

Now with list you can do couple of things: crumple it up and throw it in trashcan, start over OR think of at least one or two stories that involve you demonstrating these qualities. (If you chose first option, but didn’t start over, why are you still reading?)

If you didn’t do this exercise, I’ll put five-on-it, you’ll be posting tomorrow “hi, hi ..excuse me, can you .. like write me a DHV story or something?” and you know where your post is going to end up?..... YUP! You said it!

Let’s talk about DHV SPIKES.

I am going to give you a sentence and explain how it stimulates one of these areas (in a girls brain, of course). DHV Spiking is like tickling… it makes her attraction switches giggle a little, which is one step closer to switching them on and hitting some tuna.

So the other day, I am working on my car ,and my friend Josh called me saying “hey, lets go camping this weekend” >>> DHV >>> working on my car, my friend, my friend invites me, go camping, (you touched on your SKILLS, SOCIAL VALUE, and ACTIVITIES)

….. check his out, last summer, my girlfriend Ashley and I took a road trip to Cedar Point; I am in the front, driving, Ashley next to me and Anna and Josh are in the back.. I think they were like making out haha >>>>> DHV >>>> you own a car, you have women in your life, you have friends, you have friends who are not losers and have women in their lives too, and you are fun (cedar point), oh and you’re leader (driving)

(Again, SOCIAL VALUE, WITS, POSESSION (car), SEXUALITY (you’re comfortable with sex and sexual things) )

So, the other day, I am getting a chicken salad at Subway and this woman in line is checking me out, right in front of her husband, poor guy sees it but doesn’t know how to handle it…. >>> DHV >>>> (I just totally made that sentence up on the spot) women check you out, you eat healthy, (SOCIAL VALUE, CHOICE in WOMEN, HEALTH)

So we get to XYZ place, my friend is already waiting on me, skip the line and head straight to vip,…. >>>>>> DHV >>> (friend waiting, skip the line, vip, do I say more? If XYZ is a trendy place even better). (SOCIAL VALUE). You can’t stutter on this line. Delivery is important.

(Actually re-reading these lines alone, might sound, they are pretty risky. These might come off as bragging, however, if you diluted your story with humor, fun facts and interesting events, these will go as smooth as your dick in her pussy, later that evening. You have to practice your delivery; again, I am going to repeat the cliché: it’s 10% of the message, but 90% of delivery (and body language).

General rule of thumb: the more DHV boost you get from the story the harder it is to deliver it. Consider this, a little bit more advance sentence:

(Imagine, you’re telling this to your “in circle” friend with same value as you) “Man, I love ABC place, I know few bartenders there, I can’t remember time I stood in line, it’s so freaking awesome, you have to check it out, half of drinks on Thursday, oh and if Jenny is working, we can get it hookedup on the house” …. Just imagine the monotonous no-big-deal-this-is-normal tone? Can you deliver it to a hot babe? When you’re telling her a story about what happened to your friend Jack at ABC place, can you describe it in “no-big-deal” voice? You have to emphasize indirect object. If you have social proof in the place, describe the place and WHY YOU LIKE IT, if you play Football in high school, describe how it MAKES YOU FEEL, if you have amazing job, don’t tell her how much money you make, TELL HER FUNNY STORIES FROM YOUR WORK PLACE, don’t even tell her where you work!

Few key thoughts:

- Talking about your possessions is bragging. Don’t ever fucking do it. You’re not the car you drive. You’re not your fucking khakis! ~ Fight Club

- Talking about your previous girlfriend is arrogant, don’t talk about her, talk about what you did to her/with her, however, at the beginning this is going to tickle her jealous spot, later, it’s going to annoy her. (NEVER Compare her directly to your ex. Instead of saying “Ashley would suck my dick while I watch baseball and drink beer” say “Ashley loved me so much, she would take care of me when I was tired and wanted to just relax”. Yeah, you wouldn’t tell this to your buddy, but you’re not fucking your buddies, are you?

- Talking about your smarts and wits is also bragging. Telling her that you helped your mate fixed his roof (and his goofy ass fell in the bushes and you had to take him to the hospital, is DHV. You look out for your friends; you have ‘survival’ skills, etc, or some crap along these lines.. ya dig?)

- Talking about your health and activity can be a sense of pride. This is probably one area you can safely talk about yourself. Of course saying “You know, I can run a mile in 7 minutes”, is not a good way to DHV, but tell her that you just got membership to this awesome gym downtown and she should come check it out with you, is not bad. Also, don’t pull Ron Burgundy: “one thousand one, one thousand two, one thousand…hey Veronica, did you hear me counting? I did one thousand curls…” ….NO! Don’t do that. Don’t be Dwight Schrute (from the Office) either, “Did you get your tickets???? Tickets to the gun show!”. LAME!

Talk about activities you want to do (or been doing for some time). Ask her if she has ever gone waterskiing. Tell her a story about it. Don’t lie about your Uncle’s private jet and yacht parked in Bay Area. If you, by chance, get serious, who’s yacht are you going to show her (and get your mind out of the gutter, thinking “oh I’ll show her my “yacht”..giggity!) lol

………..some final tips to help you write your DHV story:

Write out your goals and ambitions.

What are you doing RIGHT NOW to fulfill these goals?

Write down all the fun trips you had (no, Dungeon and Dragon Convention shouldn’t be on the list; someone, remind me to tell a story how I got arrested at Marcon, it’s funny to dudes, not girls)

Write down all the fun shit you did with your ex girlfriends? Don’t have an ex girlfriend? Write down all the fun shit you did with closest girl friends. Write down something to do with women! Geez!

Write down all the sports you play (or played). Why do you play them? How does it make you feel?

Even ultimate freesbie counts. The more competitive sport the more DHV you can get out of it. (She doesn’t need to know that you got your ass kicked when you wrestled in high school. Neither does she need to know it was only Junior Varsity team. Omit these unimportant details)

Write down cool skills you have. AND NO, beating your friend in Halo 3 doesn’t count (BTW, how is it? Anyone got it yet?)

Good skills are of handyman, repairman, martial arts, …ok I sound like Napoleon Dynamite here… but seriously, girls wet their panties when they see you fix something. When I was fixing my new apartment, my ex girlfriend always raped me in the middle of the floor, because, she was so turned on.

Write down social values you have. (How are you valuable to your friends?)

List people you know: Your cool friends, girl friends, bouncers, promoters, bar owners, club managers, etc. Also, It’s OK to tell their stories. You might be DHVing them, but you DHVing yourself, by default, because, you are friends with these people. Don’t have such friends? Read my post on building social proof part I. (yeah yeah, I am working on part II, I want it to be exceptionally good  )

Anyways, I am not going to tell you how to structure your story, but I will give you hint:

If in first 10 seconds you don’t have her attention, forget it.

How can you grab her attention?

Start your story with:

“the most amazing thing happened to me in Canada”

“you couldn’t even guess what I learned in ABC place”

“I AM NEVER drinking with Leroy again!!!! NEVER!.... you.. you don’t even want to know” << be careful with drinking stories. Make sure it’s about someone else being drunk and acting the fool, and you “helping them home”. (and NEVER, “HER TO BED!!!”)

“tell me what you think of this, I think it’s pretty weird/strange”

Another tip, don’t imply that your story is going to be funny. Because, that sets pressure on you and high expectation on your story, fuck, I tell some girls, I am about to tell them saddest story of their lives (am I being serious? I don’t know? She doesn’t know? Lol )… and I start throwing in punch lines or other funny bits… they try to hold their laugh but they can’t. Shit like this fucks with their heads. So adorable... They don’t know what to do with themselves.

Another “Thread-WTF!?” is throwing her a small compliment to reward her laughter (or that she is paying attention), while otherwise, you would throw a neggits (a little neg) if she is zoning out:

Compliments: (in mid sentence, like I described above, “you’re good listener”, “I like telling you this story”, etc.

Neggits: “have a mint (take one yourself too, otherwise, it’s rude)”

Pauses, pauses and more pauses. Where?..... here!

Learn how to develop a speaking tone. Tone will go well with pauses…. Your voice should escalate towards the most meaningful point of the sentence…. Then you pause…….for a minute and deliver punch-line. Pregnant pause to load up anticipation.

Pause, where you think comma or semicolon should be. Pause longer where you would start a new paragraph (if you were to write your story).

Be funny. Learn to be funny. Your DHV story won’t sound like bragging if your listeners rolling on their asses and hysterically laughing. Don’t laugh at your own jokes. In fact, when they are tearing up, look at them with straight face: “that’s not funny!” …Priceless! I am not a comic, but recommend “Comedy Writing Secrets” by Melvin Helitzer. It’s a very good book. It will, probably, ruin your funny bone for few months, because, you’d be analyzing every joke and why it was funny.

I think I went really broad on these concepts. If you have some specific questions you would like to ask, do it.

Wanna add something? Don’t do it, if you know what’s good for you,…. nah just kidding, put more ideas in this thread. Share it with others.

Another thing: this is how I structure my stories. My friends love my stories and girls wet their panties over my stories. Your stories… I don’t know. You can follow this to the T and still creep girls out. Re-think your approach and what you’re telling them.

Maybe you’ll read all this, and ask for past 40 minutes back, maybe you’ll take something out of this, I hope.

Maybe you’ll use it and love it so much you’ll send me some money, but I doubt it.

Good luck,

TrueStory
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|心灵创富|上海现金流游戏    

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 15:32 , Processed in 0.064202 second(s), 23 queries .